Corner Mop Sink
with Drop Front Edge
Five-sided corner construction saves space while drop front edge allows easy access to bowl for bucket dumping.
Five-sided corner construction allows easy access for use. 3˝ dropped front edge reduces the need to lift buckets for dumping. Included drain is no-caulk style, which easily attaches to plumbing stub up. Overall size is 24˝ x 24,˝ with 21˝ x 21˝ sink bowl. Two models offered: One is 12˝ tall (with 8˝-deep sink bowl) and the other is 16˝ tall (with 12˝-deep bowl).
See full details and models available.
Design and Construction
- Heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel bowl and skirt
- Fabricated bowl is fully welded and polished
- Bowl is creased to improve drainage and prevent pooling
- Front is dropped 3˝ for easy access to bowl
- Bowl is fully welded in skirt
- Drain is 2˝ brass no-caulk shower drain with 41⁄2˝ stainless steel strainer
- 3-Pole mop holder
- 4-Pole mop holder
- Hose and bracket
- Service faucet