Eagle’s Self-Contained Keg Storage and
Dispensing Systems offer an excellent means for fresh, cold draft beer to be served at any establishment such as pubs, banquets, taverns etc. Featured are beer towers tall enough to accommodate pint glasses, full-size beer pictures etc. Holds two 1/2 kegs (the 72˝-long model hold three). The 1 1⁄2˝-thick stainless steel countertop, with built-in drip trays, sits atop a beautiful yet durable black coated steel cabinet—wear-resistant, easy to clean. Hinged doors with recess handle features keyed lock. 1/3-HP compressor comes with 8-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug.
Eagle is also introducing complementary back bar units:
Design & Construction Features
• Balanced refrigeration system maintains temperatures between 33˚F – 41˚F.
• Stainless steel tops with stainless steel beer tower(s) and drip trays.
• Durable wear-resistant black coated steel cabinet.
• Type 304 stainless steel floor and inner walls.
• Includes 2-“D” system keg couplers per beer tower.
• Self-closing doors feature recessed handles and keyed locks.
• Removable door gasket for ease of cleaning and replacing.
• Accommodates all types of beer kegs.
• 120-volt, 60-cycle, single-phase electricity
• Side-mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space.