SpecSHIELD™ Food Shields
If a restaurant or cafeteria isn’t doing all it can to protect its food, germs can spread sickness and affect your customers, and negative comments can spread through social media and affect both current and potential customers. All of which affects your bottom line.
The unique design of Eagle’s SpecShield® Adjustable Food Shields, which holds three separate patents, allows you to easily adjust the height and angle of the glass panels (without the use of tools) to best match your service style. SpecShield® has no holes in glass panels, allowing for flexibility in mounting locations, making installation simpler and allowing for easy adjustments in the field.
Available as self service and cafeteria configurations, SpecShield® food shields bring another unique Eagle advantage to our product offering and offers you a clear benefit over others in the marketplace.
Design & Construction Features
- Add or remove panels to or from posts — no tools required!
- Adjustable height and angle of glass panels — no tools required!
- No holes in the glass – easier installation on site.
- Adjustable locking mechanism leaves no visible marks on posts
- Meets latest NSF standards
- Material: Die-cast high-strength aluminum, chrome finish
- Mounting style: Below various flange (optional above-mount plates available)
- End panels as required
Tempered Glass Features
- Horizontal flat glass (top): 3/8˝-thick
- Vertical and angle: typically 1/4˝-thick
- 3/4˝ radius corners on all glass panels
- Glass size NOT bound by post centers.
- Optional polycarbonate panels available
- Optional stainless steel top shelf available
- Optional glass customization – frosting, logo’s, graphics.
Post System Features
- 1˝-diameter legs with large radius
- Color and material options available
- Heat lamps