SpecSHIELD™ Food Shields
If a restaurant or cafeteria isn’t doing all it can to protect its food, germs can spread sickness and affect your customers, and negative comments can spread through social media and affect both current and potential customers. All of which affects your bottom line.
A SpecSHIELD Food Shield is not only easily installed and removed, its height and angle can be adjusted without any tools.
Design & Construction Features
- Add or remove panels to or from posts — no tools required!
- Adjustable height and angle of glass panels — no tools required!
- No holes in the glass – easier installation on site.
- Adjustable locking mechanism leaves no visible marks on posts
- Meets latest NSF standards
- Material: Die-cast high-strength aluminum, chrome finish
- Mounting style: Below various flange (optional above-mount plates available)
- End panels as required
Tempered Glass Features
- Horizontal flat glass (top): 3/8˝-thick
- Vertical and angle: typically 1/4˝-thick
- 3/4˝ radius corners on all glass panels
- Glass size NOT bound by post centers.
- Optional polycarbonate panels available
- Optional stainless steel top shelf available
- Optional glass customization – frosting, logo’s, graphics.
Post System Features
- 1˝-diameter legs with large radius
- Color and material options available
- Heat lamps